How to create a Practice Test with images as questions and answers ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Practice Test with images as questions and answers ?

Go to solution

I understand that there is no option to add images into questions or answers in practice test.

Will it be convenient to create a regular course and add images there and refer to those images in practice tests that I can add to the course ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

In the Practice Test, I added a new question and then when you type the question, there is a little image icon next to Bold and Italic. Is that what you're looking for? Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.57.47 AM.png

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

6 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

I don't think I understand your question. There is no way to upload images using the upload function on practice tests but you can have images inside of a question on all quiz/practice tests. I agree that you can't have images for answers though. 

Go to solution

Thanks for reply

Let me explain the problem: For example I have an image of a dog and want to make a test where the user should guess the animal (Just an example) with answers like a) cat b) dog c) cow d) horse.
How can I put a horse image in the question section ?

I see that it's available if I am making a quiz, but it's not available for the practice tests.

So I was planning to make a practice test, but now I should create a course to have quizes available to make this happen.

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

In the Practice Test, I added a new question and then when you type the question, there is a little image icon next to Bold and Italic. Is that what you're looking for? Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.57.47 AM.png

Go to solution

Oh. Is this new ? I didn't noticed the button probably, then I wrote to the support and they said it's planned to be added.

I believe some misunderstanding occured here.

Thanks for the information. That helped a lot.

Go to solution

Hello @GregReverdiau 

Hope you are well!

I wanted to ask that how can I add images even for answers in MCQ type in Practice test. I can see option only for Question (for image upload), but not for the MCQ answers?

I have a Quiz where students need to select the correct image option based on a code segment. How can I create it?

Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

I self host mine on our website and just use a link to the image as an embed. Only way I figure out how to do that. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!