How to get more reviews

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get more reviews

Go to solution

Hey, I’m new on udemy and I just uploaded a course, how can I get more reviews on that? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArwaHabib2408 ,

Congratulations on publishing your first course. We expect you to have a great experience with Udemy family. 

To get more reviews you can write a note under congratulations or welcome message to leave a review. Also, anyone who purchases your course take a look at if they have had watch time. They are more likely to leave a review if you ask them kindly under inbox if they have been actively engaged on your course. Also, always thank them when they leave a review. 

Another way to get more reviews and students in your course is by marketing your course. I know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We are a great community and always looking forward to help you.

David V.

Community moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArwaHabib2408 ,

Congratulations on publishing your first course. We expect you to have a great experience with Udemy family. 

To get more reviews you can write a note under congratulations or welcome message to leave a review. Also, anyone who purchases your course take a look at if they have had watch time. They are more likely to leave a review if you ask them kindly under inbox if they have been actively engaged on your course. Also, always thank them when they leave a review. 

Another way to get more reviews and students in your course is by marketing your course. I know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We are a great community and always looking forward to help you.

David V.

Community moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!