How to get students in udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get students in udemy

Go to solution

Hello all iam Sabarreswar K, I would like to start an instructor in udemy. Basically I know only British so I need someone help for improve my pronounce and achieve my goals

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Sabareeswar5821 , welcome to Udemy don't forget to enrol and complete all of Udemys excellent course creation videos. Enjoy the process of creating your first course and good luck.

With your English practice makes perfect - keep practising until you sound clear. Plus don't forget that India is a huge marketplace for Udemy so think about releasing courses in your native tongue at the same same time. (Udemy can clone the course for you to make this easier).

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @Sabareeswar5821 , welcome to Udemy don't forget to enrol and complete all of Udemys excellent course creation videos. Enjoy the process of creating your first course and good luck.

With your English practice makes perfect - keep practising until you sound clear. Plus don't forget that India is a huge marketplace for Udemy so think about releasing courses in your native tongue at the same same time. (Udemy can clone the course for you to make this easier).

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

i need student..how do i go about it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors