How to get students??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get students??

Go to solution

I have published my first course but the sad thing is i have not got a single student enrolled to my course.can any one help me to get students to enroll to my course. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi.

There are few aspects which an instructor must focus, especially if you want your course to excel.

As a a beginner, we can look at top courses of our domain, and compare it with our course, we will know the things desired/needed to improve the chances of getting students. 

Obviously, students will need a quality (which you will have) , they sometimes need quantity too.. your course is a mere 30-40 min/ 5 lecture.

In this case, are you teaching something that is really not available in other free platforms..? 

I hope you got my point.

All the best.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi.

There are few aspects which an instructor must focus, especially if you want your course to excel.

As a a beginner, we can look at top courses of our domain, and compare it with our course, we will know the things desired/needed to improve the chances of getting students. 

Obviously, students will need a quality (which you will have) , they sometimes need quantity too.. your course is a mere 30-40 min/ 5 lecture.

In this case, are you teaching something that is really not available in other free platforms..? 

I hope you got my point.

All the best.

Go to solution

@MohammedKha054  if we are running youtube channel then what ??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!