How to promote another udemy course in an udemy course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to promote another udemy course in an udemy course?

Dear community,

Can I promote other udemy courses that could act as follow-up or in-depth courses of an introductory udemy course in an udemy course by mentioning them when I am recording the class videos?

For example: Can I talk about "check out my another course on deep dive on creating a persona on udemy" on my main course content of my udemy course "understanding users"?

I tried reading about it but not able get a clear answer for it from available resources or discussions.

4 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Saurabh-Singh Thank you for asking!😊

You are able to provide information about your other courses in a bonus lecture , since you want to know if you can talk about other courses in a course, please contact our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com. They’ll provide you with the guidelines.

Best regards,

Hi, I also have this question - Say I make a "level 2" course that builds on my first course. Can I say that I won't go into more detail on things that were covered in level 1? 

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CatherineLanguage 😊

Yes, you can mentioned that you won't go into more detail on things that were covered in level 1.

Best regards,

Yes, you can promote other Udemy courses in your course. However, you should only provide information about your other courses in a bonus lecture. If you want to mention other courses in your main course content, it’s best to contact Udemy’s Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com. They can provide you with the specific guidelines for promoting other courses within your course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors