How to upload my course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload my course

Go to solution

I am brand new to Udemy and am unsure how to begin the steps of getting my course uploaded. The course is already complete, so I don't need help creating it. I need a, "Have a course you'd like  uploaded on Udemy? Click here." section.

From the clicking around I've done, I have read people talking about getting their course reviewed, etc. but I can't seem to find where to start. Please advise. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@PTI

From the Instructor Courses tab you should click the big red button to the right of the page that says "Create course".  You'll be prompted for the title and some other stuff then thrown into the course creation page.  Visit each of the tabs on the left of the screen to complete all the sections.  The tab labeled Curriculum will allow you to add lectures to your course, Landing page will allow you to create you Title and Description and Target Your Students some other stuff.

When you're done uploading your course, click Setup & test video to submit one of your videos for review.  You'll get feedback with 2 days.  Once you submit your course it will be reviewed again.  Once accepted, your course is available for everyone to see.

Best of luck,

P.S. On the Intructor page, click Resources a then Teaching Resources to get loads of information.

---Brian

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@PTI

From the Instructor Courses tab you should click the big red button to the right of the page that says "Create course".  You'll be prompted for the title and some other stuff then thrown into the course creation page.  Visit each of the tabs on the left of the screen to complete all the sections.  The tab labeled Curriculum will allow you to add lectures to your course, Landing page will allow you to create you Title and Description and Target Your Students some other stuff.

When you're done uploading your course, click Setup & test video to submit one of your videos for review.  You'll get feedback with 2 days.  Once you submit your course it will be reviewed again.  Once accepted, your course is available for everyone to see.

Best of luck,

P.S. On the Intructor page, click Resources a then Teaching Resources to get loads of information.

---Brian

Go to solution

"Instructor Courses" tab is mot appearing 

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Great @PTI , follow what @Anonymous @has suggested and you will become a published instructor in no time. Have fun and stay agile.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Hi;

Congrats;

Welcome to our community.

Follow these steps:

instrauctor daashbord -> Course -> New course

Then after some next buttons:

Follow:

Curriculum -> add section like book chapter and add lecture as lesson in a chapter

In addition you can use this link:

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/categories/204121187-Course-Management

Regards;

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors