I am a new instructor to join udemy to publish my course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a new instructor to join udemy to publish my course

Hello, 

I am an instructional designer and planning to create and publish my first course using the platform of udemy. 

How effective udemy is regarding course creation? Publishing my first course and add students to my first course? Thanks 

1 Reply

Hi @AyeshaK1280  Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions.😄

Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This 
section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

You can use the Marketplace insights, you can first search the topic of a course to see what demand vs supply about this topic.  You can start creating your course via this link. 

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors