I am very new here i want make complete course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am very new here i want make complete course

Go to solution

I want make complete course of arabic in english i have complete data how i can make and manage course 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@Ali333,

One of the things to consider is how to structure your course.  I've been experimenting with the following of late:

1) Provide quick payoffs and take away so the student learns something usable as quickly as possible.

2) I like creating project based courses in which I provide a lecture article in each section to give the student a project to submit for review via the Q&A section of the course.

3) My courses are pretty much structured this way:

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1: Course Overview - Explain the structure of the course and what students will learn.

Section 1: Section Name

Lecture 2: Section Introduction - Introduce the material to be presented (talking head video?)

Lecture(s) 3-n: Section Content - Your instructional lecture(s) (screecasts and presentations).

Lecture 4: Section Quiz - A Udemy quiz.

Lecture 5: Section Workshop - A demonstration of the concepts presented in the section (screencast).

Lecture 6: Section Project - An article explaining a project to submit to Q&A (presentation).

Lecture 7: Section Conclusion - Summarize the material just presented.

Section 3: Conclusion

Lecture 8: Course Summary - Summarize what was learned (presentation).

Lecture 9: Bonus Lecture - Promote your other courses (presentation and links in a textual resource).

This is just an example of what you might do but I'd give it some thought before creating a course outline.

Hope this helps,

---Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@Ali333,

One of the things to consider is how to structure your course.  I've been experimenting with the following of late:

1) Provide quick payoffs and take away so the student learns something usable as quickly as possible.

2) I like creating project based courses in which I provide a lecture article in each section to give the student a project to submit for review via the Q&A section of the course.

3) My courses are pretty much structured this way:

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1: Course Overview - Explain the structure of the course and what students will learn.

Section 1: Section Name

Lecture 2: Section Introduction - Introduce the material to be presented (talking head video?)

Lecture(s) 3-n: Section Content - Your instructional lecture(s) (screecasts and presentations).

Lecture 4: Section Quiz - A Udemy quiz.

Lecture 5: Section Workshop - A demonstration of the concepts presented in the section (screencast).

Lecture 6: Section Project - An article explaining a project to submit to Q&A (presentation).

Lecture 7: Section Conclusion - Summarize the material just presented.

Section 3: Conclusion

Lecture 8: Course Summary - Summarize what was learned (presentation).

Lecture 9: Bonus Lecture - Promote your other courses (presentation and links in a textual resource).

This is just an example of what you might do but I'd give it some thought before creating a course outline.

Hope this helps,

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors