I am worried that how i can sell my first course fast

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am worried that how i can sell my first course fast

I am worried that when students will buy my first course.

I am new at udemy and want help to grow my students network.

I have already applied coupens technique.

As i am busy in my medical education,I dont use any social media website ,facebook,youtube,instagram etc.

How can i grow my students as i have no close contacts to buy the course

please guide and help

I am worried if nobody bought my course this month or in coming months

1 Reply

Hi Doctor Sumai536,

Udemy ist just the platform that hosts (and to some extend markets) your course. But sales do not happen automatically.

1. You need unique, excellent content that is in demand!

2. The world (or at least your target group) needs to know about your course!

What is your target group, anyway? Perhaps medical students?

So, being active on the Internet (YouTube, Website, social media, Google marketing) is vital, I'm afraid.

Kind regards

Johann

PS:

Just some remarks, concerning the typography of your presentation.

You seem to write everything in CAPITAL LETTERS. THAT MAKES READING MUCH MORE DIFFICULT. In text, all caps is used very rarely, just for headlines or if something is very important, indeed. Not in body copy and not all the time.

You sound is okay, however, sometimes, you seem to have an echo and the volume is changing.

And one last remark: It would make the presentation much more inspiring if we could see you explaining the terms. It is so important to see teachers, their face, their eyes, their body language! You could combine talking head videos with slides.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors