I can't See the Option For US account Direct Deposits.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't See the Option For US account Direct Deposits.

I have had prior experience with Paypal and Payoneer. Not the best. Would like to be able to do direct deposits to my US bank account.

Would honestly prefer to talk to someone on the support team. Was unable to find anything that was not an article.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HyperDev112

I hope you are doing well! 😊

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Payoneer and PayPal hasn't been satisfactory. If you are a US resident, you should indeed find the direct deposit option in your account. Therefore, I also recommend reaching out to someone from support, as they have the necessary tools to investigate this on their end.

Please click on this help center article here, and then navigate to “Contact Us” on the right. Our bot will ask you some questions before creating a support ticket for you.

Instructor Payment Methods_ Direct Deposit FAQ (U.S. Only) – Udemy.png

If you have additional questions, please let me know!

Nope, contact us doesn't work. I'm back in the CHATBOT loop where it sends me to an article to send me back to another chatbot. 

For now I have given up on solving the problem. I would have prefered direct transfers, but Paypal will do for now. 

I liked when you could talk to a human for support. But such is life. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors