I cannot publish

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot publish

Why i only see the button to send my course to review??? I am getting frustrated, I have done all what i must, and cannot publish my course.

I have sent my test video, and approved.

I have sent my trailer video, and approved.

I have sent my legal video, and not response yet.

I keep seeing the button of ¨Send to review¨ and I just want to publish it NOW.

Anything that i might be missing or overstepping that you can think of?

Thanks in advance for your comments and help!

3 Replies

Hi @NicoleMOCH 

I understand this can be frustrating. Kindly note that due to the health issue at hand, there has been an increase in requests. Rest assured the team will get back to you. 

Thank you @MariaG Is so kind from you to tell me that, I hope that happens soon, and besides all, I am happy more people is getting to share the knowledge!!!

Good luck to you and your family in this situation.

Hi! @NicoleMOCH 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with the philosophical foundations of commercials mindfulness to exchange your profile and thought of it to reflecting on the future with helps and supports to each other. As a results you're getting a solution for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with this course for free on the way to the best mindfulness. Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors