I didn't get a confirmation email after requesting course review.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get a confirmation email after requesting course review.

Go to solution

Hi;

when requested a review for the course, I went through the process of Identity check and got a browser message telling me that the course will be reviewed in 2-3 days. However, I didn't get an email confirmation.

I was wondering if I missed something there.

Kindly

Wasfi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hii,

You can check your spam or junk folder just in case it was misdirected. If you still don't receive the email after the specified period, consider reaching out to the course provider's support or customer service to inquire about the status of your review or to request assistance regarding the email confirmation.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

Hii,

You can check your spam or junk folder just in case it was misdirected. If you still don't receive the email after the specified period, consider reaching out to the course provider's support or customer service to inquire about the status of your review or to request assistance regarding the email confirmation.

Go to solution

Thank you Aidanreid.

Go to solution

please confirm your mail id

Go to solution

It is all good Gaurav. The issue is resolved. Thank you.

Go to solution

Just wondering! If you still see the button "Submit for Review" in course creation page (after persona verification), that means the process was half-way completed, and you need to click it again.

Go to solution

Thank you Ali

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hello @W1973

Thank you for asking 😊.

I understand that you want to ensure that your course was submitted for review. While we don't send confirmation emails when a course was successfully submitted, you can confirm by checking if the "Submit for Review" button on the course management page has disappeared.  

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions, please contact our support here.

PS: We will email you once your course is published or if the quality team has feedback for you. This can take up to two business days. 

Go to solution

Thank you Marina.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors