I have created a first time course on ChatGPT

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created a first time course on ChatGPT

I have created a first-time course on ChatGPT,i want to know which category i have to select please suggest me.

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ShahidParwe509

How are you doing?😊 

When you select the category and subcategory for your course, it's important to consider the narrowest and most relevant categories, as this will help potential learners discover your course.

It isn't easy to give you advice here without knowing the focus of your ChatGPT course. Is it about increasing office productivity? Or rather, about development? Thus, I recommend taking a look at our marketplace and check the categories of similar ChatGPT courses. Our quality review team will also double-check the categories once you submit the course for review. 

I hope this helps you with making an informed decision 😊

PS: @ThomasMitchell, thank you for jumping in here before. No, we don't have an “Udemy Observer” team, and this instructor isn't an Udemy employee. (I removed the previous comments)

I have created for devlopment ,blogging and email wetting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors