I have published my first course but are awaiting approval to publish it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have published my first course but are awaiting approval to publish it

Hi, My Name is Nahla Ahmed, I am a Clinical Psychologist and New Insteractor in  udemy, I have published my first course but are awaiting approval to publish it

How long does it take for the course to be approved? and What do you recommend because I am a new trainer?

6 Replies

Hi;

Congrats.

Welcome to our community and accecpt my warmest congratulations!

It takes about 24-72 Hours.

Don't worry it's simple process.

Take some rest and be ready for post marketing!

Regards;

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NahlaAhmedA348,

I read this a lot and although @csking1981 is correct that it takes about 2 days business days to get approved it really doesn't matter.

There is nothing that is keeping you from recording your next course.  You really need at least two courses so that you can cross promote them.

So, don't worry about your first course.  It will soon be approved or you'll be asked to make some modifications.  In the meantime, you need to keep planning and recording more courses.

I understand your excitement, but try to set your excitement aside and get busy ;-).

---Brian

thanks Dr. Brian 🙂

Where will I find my notifications on the course I submit, if it's approved, or if I need to work on it more? I also need to know if it has been received correctly, or do I need to do anything else?

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Shaunie Happy Tuesday! 😊

After your course has been submitted, the Process Review Team will evaluate your course and provide feedback on the course quality checklist. 

You can access the feedback page by moving your cursor to the applicable course and by clicking See Feedback. If you have any questions about your feedback, you can reply to comments directly.

You can find more information about it in this article.

Best regards,

Bessy

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors