I’m New🥴

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m New🥴

Hi Anybody…I just created my first course…Now What?!?

Any mentors that would like to team up?🙏🏻

Sincerely,

Jana Shelfer

3 Replies

Hi there,

I am relatively new.. having one course with 250 students and one more on way.. still I can help u.. tell me what u r looking for. 

Firstly identify your topic, make atleast 30 minutes of contents videos with 10-15 lectures.. ideal length of video must be 6-9 mins each. Add few quizzes or assignments to make it practical. I think better to have minimum 3 hours content.. or more. Topic should be covered comprehensively and not just introducing topics to get more ratings and sales. 
After making a sample video send to udemy for free feedback. 

After making course create free coupon and share with 10 friends for free and ask them to write reviews.. u can send more friends but I sent to 10.. as giving freely to more ppl is not worth. 

Keep sending announcements to your students every week and also make videos interactive by adding few pics graphics and tell something more about yourself in promo video. 

Am also still learning but am quite happy with whatever minimum income am able to get at this moment, as I don’t have much time to dedicate.. so accept that income = more work time and dedicated research. 

please feel free to ask any queries.. 

Regards All the best

Meghana

I certainly need help! Thanks for the advice you posted here! 

Most welcome 🤗 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors