I'm new to recording online courses, I have questions. Will you hellp me?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new to recording online courses, I have questions. Will you hellp me?

Hello, I want to create online courses. I bought good quality microphone. I tried couple of times to record screens and audio while doing the actual work.

It seems like, I did a lot of mistakes when doing and recording the work and talking together, as I can not concentrate on talking while typing on the keyboard.

Or sometime I can not find what to say next and thus I mumble jumble, which is annoyoing I know.

So

01) How do you approach to record screens and audio while working? Do you practice all the things you'll do and say in a single lecture video like actors do before shooting?

02) Or do you record your lecture with some slip of tounge or other major/minor speech related errors and then re-record the audio again and replace the old audio?

03) Do you write all the things you'll do and say in a single video beforehand and then follow them while recording?

04) Or what approach is best?

Help me out in this scenario. 

Thanks.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cyantarek Welcome to the community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!