ID Verification to publish new course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification to publish new course

Dear concerned,

While attempting to submit my first course, I was prompted to verify my identity. I tried to verify my identity through Persona, but after submitting my National ID and photo, it showed that my identity could not be verified. when i refreshed the page it shows that my first submission is under review on udemy page. While taking the photo of my face suddenly it showed that could not verify my identity.

What alternative methods are available for verifying my identity?

Please inform me of when and how I can complete the verification process. I am interested in publishing my first course at the same time I am afraid now.

can someone please guide me. I already sent email to the udemy team.

Thank you.

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MstShobnomM513 Happy Sunday, and I‘m glad that you want to publish your first course with us 🎉

In order to get more information about your verification process, please contact to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com and they will be able to provide you with the status of it, if you could attach a screenshot of the message you are getting, that would be helpful. 

Best regards, 

Thank you. However, will Udemy block my account if I cannot verify it with my National ID card? I am sorry, I am very new to this process and unsure why Persona did not accept it. I uploaded my ID card photo, but when it started taking my face photo, it showed "could not verify." Now, when I check Udemy, it says the Udemy team will verify it. I am confused. Could you please tell me if I can send my National ID card by email to the Udemy team so that they can check my ID card?

I am really afraid now. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors