Immigration Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immigration Process

Hey Moderators!

I need information about immigration process I want immigration from Pakistan to US. Can you please guide can I sent Udemy profile to immigration bureau. Is it possible they will give me immigration on my Udemy profile. And I have master degree and having 3 year teaching experience except Udemy.

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Samreen Nisa Qureshi,

Thank you for your post!

While we cannot provide immigration advice, I recommend checking out this post here, where another instructor had a similar question. Hopefully, it's going to be helpful! 

We wish you the best of luck! 🍀

Hey @MarinaT 

I see this post but can't understand. Can you please guide me about this process.

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Udemy cannot provide you with what amounts to legal advice. Your immigration is not their problem. You are not an employee of Udemy; they are not sponsoring you for a work visa.

Sorry to be blunt but you really need to work with someone locally who is qualified to give you advice. It is incredibly complicated, competitive, and difficult to navigate on your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors