Inclusion and Inclusive Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusion and Inclusive Education

Hello everyone.

I was curious to know, as I am not sure if it is a topic that has been covered, whether there is a topic option of inclusive education. Hoping one of the team members or instructors could shed some light. 

I am a qualified inclusive education practitioner hoping to create content for aspiring, or in-service, educators to better understand and apply inclusive education. 

Thanks all 🎀

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EmilyLMortl033

I hope you started well into the new week 😊

It's great that you want to publish a course about such an important topic. And yes, we have inclusion as a topic available on our marketplace. To add this topic to your course, please go to the course landing page and select "Diversity and Inclusion" at the course topic section. 

Most published courses about inclusion can be found under the following category, subcategory, and topic: Business > Human Resources > Diversity & Inclusion 

I attach a link here which will lead you to the search results for "Diversity & Inclusion" 😊

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have additional questions. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors