Innovative way of teaching a topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovative way of teaching a topic

I've noticed though there are several courses/trainings on varied topics, what is required is a more effective way of training on topics. An altogether different approach to deal with the topic. The sytaxes are taught for instance in programming, but what is really needed is to capture the essence of things. For instance, lets consider a simple training on JSP and there could be so many on the web, which talk of a lot of things, widely overlapping with any other training and hence choosing one from the other, is in itself is a huge challenge. What makes a training stand out from the crowd is that which teaches that a JSP implies the UI and the data both get transferred over the network from the server to the client. That calls for high network bandwidth. I was surprised that majority so called experienced developers who have worked years on JSP, were not quite aware of this fact. Or perhaps they do know but years of working on projects prompts people to even treat topics as interesting as programming in the most mundane of ways that it too becomes far more monotonous and one loses touch with the very fundamentals of the topics. I am not sure if I got that right, but yes there could be several examples on varied topics, where the essence of things didn't quite go through to the readers, so impactfully that they remembered that for a lifetime. Much like those films we watch. The dialogues in those, some of those remain with us forever. That is the essence I speak of. It must remain with the readers forever.

1 Reply
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great so go ahead and make the stand out course on you subject! Innovation and dont forget love - have your pure love for what you are doing shine through at all times.

Good luck with you course grognr!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!