Is it possible to make a multiple choice Quiz that isn't looking for one right answer?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to make a multiple choice Quiz that isn't looking for one right answer?

Hi All, I am making a quiz to help the stuent determine their intuitive type. There is not one right answer, but rather I want them to choose the one of four that is the most relevent and add up how many of each intuitive type they picked most often. Its kind of like a magazine quiz.

I started out using the multiple choice function and it's asking for one right answer. I tried an assignment with questions and answers, but I don't know if that is the best route. I could make a pdf that they have to total up their answers as a worst case scenario but I was hoping for something more interactive. Any suggestions? Thank you!

2 Replies

Hi! @JenniferWhi711 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I don't think so at this time, tests/quiz is 1 or more right, not what you want. 

For that I think the PDF is the best solution.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors