Is there a feature for inserting pop up questions during a course video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a feature for inserting pop up questions during a course video

Greetings

I am a new instructor looking to create a course on Udemy.

I am curious to know if Udemy has a feature where during the course of a video, can we insert a pop-up multiple-choice question that the students can answer (by clicking on the right answer). If the answer can be checked as right or wrong, it can enable the student to check their conceptual understanding before moving on.

4 Replies

No, there's no such feature for in-video pop-up quiz questions on Udemy; however, you can create quizzes, and have them linked to specific lectures, where if a student gets the answer wrong, they know which lecture it refers to.

Thank you for providing additional information about Udemy's quiz features. It's helpful to know that while Udemy may not offer in-video pop-up quiz questions, instructors can create quizzes linked to specific lectures. This allows students to engage with the course content through quizzes that are associated with relevant lessons.

EZDriveMA

@Vidzz22 I wonder if your used ZOOM to record, you could utilize their features to conduct polls? It would prompt the poll and users would see it, but yeah they couldn't interact with a video. That way it is in your video. Users could be prompted in the assignment section to write about their answers. 

No, there's no such feature for in-video pop-up quiz questions on Udemy; however, you can create quizzes, and have them linked to specific lectures, where if a student gets the answer wrong, they know which lecture it refers to.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors