Is this topic suitable as a Udemy course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this topic suitable as a Udemy course?

Hello,

I am thinking of making a Udemy course about all the configuration needed to start a new personal website dealing with a step by step guidance for the following services: domain, hosting, email, SSL, and analytics. The course would probably be called "The Complete Guide to Web Hosting Configuration", and will deal with the best tools, services, and technologies nowadays. It will be a high-quality course for all the levels. Do you think this topic would be suitable as a course on Udemy? Would it succeed or it wouldn't have any student enrollments? In case yes, what title do you suggest me? I think including just the terms "web hosting" is OK.

Regards,

Néstor Llamas Llopis

7 Replies

Hi Nestor.  I think your idea and title are both great.  It’s funny I came across your article because personally I will need training for this very soon as I need to host my own (basic) website to re direct traffic for my upcoming course to Udemy.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, but that will be next year, as now I am doing my first course about web development!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any more comments, please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already looked at that, but I want personal opinions, please. Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I only got one opinion. Please, I need more in order to decide if making this course is appropiate or not. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not receiving an answer!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors