Is udemy not friendly?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is udemy not friendly?

Go to solution

Am afraid but it looks like udemy is not friendly for new instructors. There seems to always be a problem starting your course as an instructor and other issues like how to feed in your payment information... When you complain, you are given a reply but I still don't get the portal to feed in my Mastercard information, I only read about it... please check to help us.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Wkortey Compared to other platforms Udemy is very helpful to instructors, they provide a lot of tools and a lot of information that helps you to monitor and grow your business. Most important, they are the most successful marketing organization in the online learning business. But, it isn't magic or "get rich quick." You have to do your part. 

You should realize that there are more than 57,000 instructors on Udemy all of whom have managed to upload their courses and who have received more than 350 million dollars in earnings. 

I don't know what problem  you are having with payment information... I didn't think Master Card was relevant. We receive payments from Udemy to our PayPal or Payoneer account. I didn't think you could receive payments to your master card account. 

If you are contacting instructorsupport@Udemy.com I am sure they will respond to you shortly.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

1 Reply
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Wkortey Compared to other platforms Udemy is very helpful to instructors, they provide a lot of tools and a lot of information that helps you to monitor and grow your business. Most important, they are the most successful marketing organization in the online learning business. But, it isn't magic or "get rich quick." You have to do your part. 

You should realize that there are more than 57,000 instructors on Udemy all of whom have managed to upload their courses and who have received more than 350 million dollars in earnings. 

I don't know what problem  you are having with payment information... I didn't think Master Card was relevant. We receive payments from Udemy to our PayPal or Payoneer account. I didn't think you could receive payments to your master card account. 

If you are contacting instructorsupport@Udemy.com I am sure they will respond to you shortly.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors