Issuing a required fix after my course went live

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuing a required fix after my course went live

udemy issued a required fix after my course went live which prevented enrolled students from  watching the course 

i know it's my mistake for changing the image so i have nothing to complain about 😅

but is preventing already enrolled students to watch the course normal ? 

i can't help it but feel there is better ways to deal with cases like that specially when the course is already live 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TharwatSamy, thank you for reaching out about this. I totally understand your concern here.

During the Quality Review Process, the Trust & Safety team will look for any areas of improvement and send a warning for you to correct the necessary items. The course may be unpublished during this time and become unavailable for new enrollments, but please rest assured that students who are already enrolled in the course will not lose access to the material. They will still be able to watch the course.

I just checked and it seems that your course has been reviewed and has been republished now. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact policy@udemy.com - the team will be happy to assist. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!