cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin_Slee
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Its never too early!

As you may know, each year Udemy hosts a massive 'BlackFriday' sale. Typically around the 2nd or 3rd week of november (still to be announced 2019) udemy invests a lot of money in advertising and marketing. So if you are considering creating a course this year, why not set you deadline in time for black friday.

One thing you need to keep in mind is that you will want to have your course finished and submitted and hopefully approved a week or two earlier than the actual sale. You will want to get some initial traction so that the clever computer bots will flag your course as having potential. You can do this by getting a bunch of students yourself within the first few days/weeks.

If you have been putting off creating your course this year. Now is the time to stop procrastinating. Lets make a stand and set a date!

Looking forwards to hearing your commitments below. I will be there along side you creating a few more courses myself. Good luck my friends.

2 Replies

Thank you for the reminder, Robin! 

I am looking forward to Black Friday sales!

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Great advice @Robin_Slee , I have already started work on my BF Blockbuster! May it prove a bountiful time for us all. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors