Just Published My First Course Today - Anything I Need To Know as a Newbie?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Just Published My First Course Today - Anything I Need To Know as a Newbie?

Go to solution

Hi instructor community,

Mind sharing any tips you wish you knew before or shortly after you launched. Nothing is too much or insignificant to share.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @TheEntrepreneurshipMasterclass 

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing  and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time โ€” Marketing

We also offer strategies to instructors on how to promote their courses here, and you can always get advice from fellow instructors in the community. Some of them have shared their experiences in this compilation of the best posts about marketing.

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

This is much appreciated. Thank you very much for sharing, will look into them and get up to speed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @TheEntrepreneurshipMasterclass 

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing  and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time โ€” Marketing

We also offer strategies to instructors on how to promote their courses here, and you can always get advice from fellow instructors in the community. Some of them have shared their experiences in this compilation of the best posts about marketing.

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

This is much appreciated. Thank you very much for sharing, will look into them and get up to speed.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!