Just signed up...but no area to start a course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up...but no area to start a course.

Hey all! I just signed up  and looks like the only option is to “start a conversation.”

I go into the Studio U area and also the Published Instructor Club and don’t see any area to start course creation. I also don’t know where my video is that I thought I uploaded. If it is pending approval, also don’t see an area that lists that. I wanted to get started but don’t see an area to start a course.

1 Reply

Hi @Adhillon 

The course creation section is in the Udemy Instructor Club. You will have access to this once you are published, however, in order to begin creating your course, you need to visit udemy.com and log into your account. Head to the "instructor" section and you'll be redirected to the courses page and you will see a red button that says "New Course". You can visit the teaching center here for further guidance.

If you're having issues with uploading your videos, creating a course or have any additional questions, please contact instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Hope this helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors