Language of Chemistry for class XI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language of Chemistry for class XI

Hi there,

I am S S Tripathy, a retired professor of chemistry from an Indian University. I want to put a course with 16 hours of video content comprising 22 lectures in Udemy for a price. I am unable to decide the pricing agreement. I understand, it is a delicate matter for discussion, i shall be thankful if any experienced Udemy instructor give some valuable suggestions as to what price i shall propose ? 

I guess, you understand my concerns. 

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SudhansuTri907 Pricing depends on factors like course duration, depth of content, and your experience and reputation as an instructor. Longer courses, or courses focused on a niche subject or a career skill, can sell for a higher price. Your course can also sell for more by offering more value to students through project-based assignments and personalized feedback. You can also find useful details here https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/What-is-best-Pricing-and-coupon-Strategy-f... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!