Learnings from my 'Operational Resilience Foundation' course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learnings from my 'Operational Resilience Foundation' course

I had (2 years) ago created my first course on Udemy - and generally did not remember much - but that it was very easy to create and launch a course on udemy.

When I started working on this 'Operational Resilience Foundation' course, I did not recollect any learnings:

1. Did not create and submit a test video - recorded all and submitted. This resulted in multiple iterations with review team - their comment was 'there is some text in your video (virtual background)'.

2. I rec-recorded all videos (20+) and submitted. and the course was returned 3-4 times with the same comment, and I was getting frustrated with the team also.

a) they were giving a picture not teh exact reference of lecture/ video.

b) I had updated all but 1 (at the top) and got to understand only when I asked teh team to tell me the xact reference/ video.

But, I am extremely happy with the support/ review team - their TAT is 2 days and they did come back to me within 48 hours - every time! This is commendable as anyone and everyone, these days, is giving an excuse 'we are working with reduced resources due to Covid-19 Pandemic, hence teh delay'.

Thanks team.

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience, @DamanDevSood!

I apologize for any frustration you may have encountered during your course review process. I have shared your feedback internally so we can use it to improve. Having said that, I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with the overall support received, and we really appreciate you taking the time to tell us.

Good luck with your new course! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors