Less sales every month despite great reviews

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less sales every month despite great reviews

Go to solution
Hello guys,
In the beginning I was getting many students every day, but now I rarely get any. I have great reviews, so I don`t know what`s going on. I am about to finish my second course but I am not sure if it`s a good idea to publish it here. Does uploading a second course help your first course to get sales too? 
I would really appreciate your help! 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes - push ahead @LaneAntunes2021 . I aim to release one to two new courses every year and I try to update one of my oldies to keep everything fresh and vibrant. You want to start to get your student tribe excited about their future with you. One course is never enough! Every time I release a promotional announcement with my next price offers all of my courses get a boost. I also place coupons for them on my social media - I don't get much from this however it does all add up.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes - push ahead @LaneAntunes2021 . I aim to release one to two new courses every year and I try to update one of my oldies to keep everything fresh and vibrant. You want to start to get your student tribe excited about their future with you. One course is never enough! Every time I release a promotional announcement with my next price offers all of my courses get a boost. I also place coupons for them on my social media - I don't get much from this however it does all add up.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thank you Sharon for such a nice reply. Unfortunately, I don't see this happening to my courses. I published my second course last week, but I believe someone mistake because it says that my course was published two months before it was actually available on the platform. I tried to contact support but they didn't even acknowledge the mistake, they just  confirmed that I won't be able to get the hot and new badge, like I got when I launched my first course. I stopped complaining because I don't want to get my account deleted but it really sucks!

Go to solution

@LaneAntunes2021  I have 3 courses and students regularly buy all 3. So having more than 1 course has increased my revenue. Don't give up. 

Best of luck. 

Go to solution

Thank you Liam. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors