Limiting Courses to Target Audiences

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limiting Courses to Target Audiences

Good day all!

I have a course that is for a specific target group, due to the fact that it is related to legislation that is only relevant in certain countries. 

Is it possible to edit settings to create a course that will eventually only be displayed to that specific target group? I'm just thinking that I will be disappointed if I get excited about possibly enrolling in a course, only to find out (when I read through everything) that it will not be possible for me to enroll. 

If there is a way to exclude students who are not part of the target group, from the beginning of the process, I'd like to find out how to do it. Can anyone assist me?

1 Reply

Hi @Lucé , you can't set a course to be displayed to a specific audience, however, you can set your course "private" and promote your course only to that target group. They will be able to enroll in your course if you provide the link. Here's more information about this: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229604188-Course-Privacy

I hope this helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors