Links to community platform allowed if email required for login?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links to community platform allowed if email required for login?

Hi all,

I have read that links to third party resources/sites are not allowed if they ask for personal details.  So, I'm guessing the answer to my question is "no" but really hoping it might be a "yes".

I am creating my first course.  And I have some awesome resources I want to share with students via my community platform (access to the platform is free, there are no ads, spam, email marketing or paid products).  However, users are required to either sign up to the platform via email or via Google or Facebook Single Sign On.  Is sharing a link in my course to my community platform allowed if students can sign up via Google or Facebook SSO even though email sign up is another option?

Thanks in advance, Patrick

1 Reply

Links with email login

it may depend on the specific guidelines or policies of the Udemy community platform. However, in general, it is acceptable to share links to the Udemy community platform on other websites or forums as long as they are relevant and add value to the discussion. However, you should review the community guidelines or policies of the website or forum where you intend to share the link to ensure that it is allowed. Additionally, you should ensure that your Udemy community platform link adheres to any relevant policies or guidelines of the platform itself.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!