Looking for Mentor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Mentor

Namastey 🙏

I am new here. I don’t have any experience to create courses by recording video but I have some experience of teaching as instructor in institute. So please can anyone help me to create video courses.

J Singh
1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jeet, welcome to our community! To get started, I recommend checking Udemy's resources to help you in the video creation process:

1. Invest in a good microphone, either USB or lavalier — the built-in microphone on your laptop or smartphone won’t be good enough (see our recommendations)
  2. Take free Udemy courses on recording audio and video (courses are in English only):
  3. Film practice videos to get comfortable talking on screen — and submit them to Udemy for free feedback
  4. Join our Newcomer Challenge for extra guidance and motivation
  5. Connect with instructors in the A/V Solutions and Studio U instructor community, the best place to learn from experienced and instructors and get advice for getting started.

We know you’ve got this!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors