Looking for feedback on the start of my first time course creation.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for feedback on the start of my first time course creation.

Greetings All,

I do not know when I develop first two sections of my first course " Introduction to Rich Communication Services" and saved it in Udemy, will all of you have access to those?

If you can see my sections, I will appreciate feedback from anyone in this community and I will love to incorporate the feedback in my other sections that are on the way. 

Warm Regards,

Pardip

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PardipSingh1206 Welcome to the community! 😊

We appreciate you want to get feedback from other instructors, however, people don’t have access to these sections until the course has passed the Udemy quality review process and is published.

You can submit a test video, but please note this is a free service to review and provide feedback on the quality of your audio, video, and delivery, not the content itself.

Best of success!!! 

Ok  Bessy.     Good to know the process.  I have gone through the feedback on my Test Video and they said it is good.  That is how I started developing  the contents.  

Let me complete the contents for all sections and publish the course for Udemy Quality Review.

Regards,

Pardip

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!