Low rating - reg

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low rating - reg

Go to solution

Hi, recently my course approved. Using free promotion , i got 1000 enrollments. In that one user progress is 37% & gave rating 2.5 . In the course landing page, I have clearly explained that my course is suitable for who are using this particular platform . "Still he enrolled" and giving this rating is a healthier one for this course? .  Anything i have to do ? .Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Kaviyarasunew, I'm sorry to hear you received a negative review from a student who hasn't yet completed a significant portion of your course.

As long as the student review does not violate our review policy, it cannot be removed. Please see our policy here for more information.

Many instructors respond to reviews politely asking for feedback as a best practice which is helpful for future students to gain a better understanding of the student perspective and the instructor interactions and may encourage future students to disregard the particular review. Take a look at the following posts and resources for more advice on how you can deal with negative reviews:

We hope this will be useful for you. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have about this! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Kaviyarasunew, I'm sorry to hear you received a negative review from a student who hasn't yet completed a significant portion of your course.

As long as the student review does not violate our review policy, it cannot be removed. Please see our policy here for more information.

Many instructors respond to reviews politely asking for feedback as a best practice which is helpful for future students to gain a better understanding of the student perspective and the instructor interactions and may encourage future students to disregard the particular review. Take a look at the following posts and resources for more advice on how you can deal with negative reviews:

We hope this will be useful for you. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have about this! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

You're welcome! 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors