Manual Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Verification

Go to solution

I am trying to verify my ID manually but apparently there has been no progress even after more than 2 days I mailed the required details to verification@udemy.com. Moreover I have been shown a message that if verification is not done till 18th May myamy will be removed. I have uploaded my whole course on Udemy and am not able to send it to preview because of this. Can someone suggest a remedy for such a situation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArtiBhargava310 Right now, the team is getting a lot of incoming requests which is currently leading to longer waiting times when publishing new courses. We shared this as an announcement in the community. You can check it out here. I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your request is next.

Concerning the removal of an account based on verification time, our Trust & Safety team is best equipped to answer this for you by reaching out to policy@udemy.com, Be sure to include it in your email and they will gladly help you out.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArtiBhargava310 Right now, the team is getting a lot of incoming requests which is currently leading to longer waiting times when publishing new courses. We shared this as an announcement in the community. You can check it out here. I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as your request is next.

Concerning the removal of an account based on verification time, our Trust & Safety team is best equipped to answer this for you by reaching out to policy@udemy.com, Be sure to include it in your email and they will gladly help you out.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors