Marketing my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing my first course

Hi everyone. I am a first time instructor, and have just published my first course!

I wanted to reach out and ask for advice on how to get my first students. Is it effective to conduct facebook marketing as a starting point?

1 Reply
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@GrandmaLilly - congratulations on publishing your first course. Now the real work actually begins - getting your first students. I suggest you join the Published Instructor Club ASAP. Take a look at the marketing thread as there are excellent tips to get you started on the right track today. 

If you already have an FB Group dedicated to what you are teaching then yes put some discounted coupons into it to generate sales. General FB marketing - I have never lost money however have never found it really effective either. Break-even and hopefully they have gone on and purchased other courses - discount coupons once per month through my FB Group, Pinterest, Instagram and YT all bring in a dribble of students for me. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors