Mehfil Designz

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mehfil Designz

Hi I'm new here, just starting up my training career as a trainer on udemy. Mehendi, or henna as it is known worldwide, has grown in popularity immensely. With Arab and Indian women sporting it at weddings--or as style statements to represent their culture--it has gone from being a wedding or festive adornment to a glamorous beauty accessory of sorts. With that, the reach of mehendi art has grown--giving many talented mehendi artists a chance to showcase their work on platforms like Instagram. For to-be brides, or anyone looking for inspiration for unique and modern mehendi ideas, there are a plethora of accounts that will help you flaunt designs few others around you might. 

All the mehndi addicts are sure to benefit from this course because it not only educates you with various forms of mehndi designs but also makes a novice master this art in 15 days!

1 Reply

Hi @Mehfil Designz- Mehandi designing Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. Feel free to use the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

I hope that helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors