Music History and Composers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music History and Composers

Hi there everyone!

I am very privileged to be part of your special community! Being a music teacher I just want to share some jewels that music students and everyone find pleasant and can enjoy.

Have you heard about the old composers and what some of their beloved instruments was? A lot of middle school students, home-school students as well as teachers is always amazed to hear interesting facts of the lives of these renowned men.

This is a course we worked on a requist from a school im sharing outside South Africa for the first time. It focusses on the composer's, their works and instruments that serve as a auditive,  visual and writing stimuli.

You will see more on it on Udemy as I publish it...What is your take on classical music and its composers?

Kind Regards

Jayson Frank Witbooi

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JaysonWitbooi Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. Feel free to use the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

Good luck with your course creation process. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Thank you very much, i feel at home! I would want to know more about the creations and talk about other instructors as well!

Welcome and wishing you all the best. 

I did music up to Grade 3 but stopped, however I am hoping to recommence some time next year.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors