My account was deleted/How can i activate again?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was deleted/How can i activate again?

Hello everyone,

My account was deleted that i reached out udemy trust and safety. But i received warning email so late.I didnt see.After i saw , it said that my account will be deleted and my 16 courses will  be deleted too.

After i write back udemy trust and safety team, they didnt answer me. 

Ok i accept my faults.I shared coupon link on my udemy courses page... I didnt know much about rules.

Then they deleted me...

So but i wanna return back and i will never do this again. So what must i do?

Im really really sad that my 16 courses were deleted!!!

İs there any solution to return back?

I tried to create a new account and i  tried to verify my ID card informations.They removed my that account too! What kind of situation is this???

There must be away to activate my  courses again

I wanna create courses again. This is my job. Please clarify me ...

How many times must be pass to create a new course with my current ID?

Or can i use my friends ID infos  to create a new course? My voice will be detected again or?

Or what do you offer to me? I will never return back again UDEMY??

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CBSAkademi_487,

I'm sorry, that your accounts are being blocked. 

While I understand your concern, I don't have access to the specific details regarding the block. To address this matter, I recommend sending another email to our Trust and Safety team and checking your inbox for any messages received from policy@udemy.com.  They have the expertise to help you with your account issue, provide you with more information about the block, and guide you through the necessary steps.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

They said that im blocked, and i will never return back.They said this comment...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors