My course is published - Live

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My course is published - Live

Hello. My course went live some time last week. I worked on it for awhile, but I still do not understand this platform too well. If anyone can help me, I would  appreciate it:

1. Can you edit your course (adding more resource, etc.) after it goes live? If so, will it need to be resubmitted for review. If so, what happens to the students already taking the course?

2. If there a place where there videos at tips on how to use the tools in the Udemy platform?

Please help?

3 Replies

Congratulations ! 👏❤️

1. Absolutely, you can edit your live course on Udemy, including adding more resources or updating content. Importantly, it won't undergo further Udemy review.

2. For guidance on navigating the Udemy platform, explore tutorials and resources in the Udemy Help Center or their support materials.

Additionally, being verified and having a previously approved course means new future courses typically get approved swiftly, often within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Congratulations!🙂
Can you live your course in free or paid condition? 
Answer 1 for your question 1 : Yes you can edit the course and also you can increase the length of the course, then after 2 hours of video lectures you can paid your course. So at Udemy its good opportunity for you.

Answer 2 for your question 2 : Before uploading your course you can edit your video lecture but at Udemy you can't edit your video because Udemy doesn't provide any tool for editing video but you can replace the video before and after publishing the course.

By the way congratulations.

ServicesByIEO
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors