My first course on World class manufacturing & Lean operations

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first course on World class manufacturing & Lean operations

Go to solution

I feel, have put up a really useful course, on a critical business topic of "world class manufacturing & lean operations", after lot of hard work, utilizing my practical 27+ industry experience & research. I have utilized my initial coupon codes for marketing and have got some very good feedback on the course content & quality of learning it imparts. My question is How long does it generally take to generate first business revenue. It has been a little more than a month & I have also not received any positive feedback also from udemy business section, which I was really hoping by now. Would appreciate any guidance or comments.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Reduce the number of preview lectures. Or add new lectures that can't be previewed.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

4 of 6 sections can be viewed for free as preview.

Hence, there's a low incentive in my opinion to buy the course which will give students access to 2 additional lessons and the quizzes.

Go to solution

Thanks indeed. Very much appreciate as I never knew it.

Is there any way to change this. I have total of 2 sections and each section is about 1 hour with 3 lectures each, so total 6 lectures in my course. My lecture length is longer than typical udemy and ranges from 15 min to 30 min.

Go to solution

Reduce the number of preview lectures. Or add new lectures that can't be previewed.

Go to solution

thanks indeed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors