Natural disaster awareness

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Natural disaster awareness

Hello everyone, I'm merve sword. I am a new graduate from the emergency and disaster management department. I would like to provide various trainings for people to be more conscious about a possible natural disaster. I am new to Udemy. i need support🙏🏻🙂
2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Merve kılıç  Welcome to the community!  Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I don't have any issues to report. So far, I've found everything to be easily accessible. I just clicked the "Me Too" button because I also belong to the Emergency and Disaster Awareness category. I am currently working on my first course, which aims to raise awareness about the constant occurrence of disasters worldwide and the importance of being prepared. Once completed, anyone interested can take the course and gain valuable knowledge that could potentially save their life one day.

Jennifer Wall
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors