Need help with course acceptance

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with course acceptance

Hello,

I'm a new instructor in udemy, I sent my introductory video with the course plan and a short clip of my lecture as a sample at udemy@email.udemy.con but didn't get any reply yet. It's been over a week already. Can somebody verify whether the email is correct? If not then what is the correct email where I can send my material for acceptance and guidance?

2 Replies

Hey @Shraddha, I think we may have some confusion here, please allow me to clarify.

That email address is incorrect, I'm afraid. The place to get instructor help is instructorsupport@udemy.com.

I'll share some key points to give you a general idea:

• No approval is needed to get started. You can start creating your course via this link
  • Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform.
  • Courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules. Additional teaching tools (like assignments, quizzes, and coding exercises, etc) can be added to create a rich learning experience for students.
  • In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through. For more information on this please click here.
  • This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

If you need any further assistance feel free to reach out to instructor support.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi friends URGENT can I extend the deadline of the course with some days? I asked udemy but the deadline is today and their message says the answer should come in 1-2 business days thanks in advance Sandor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors