Need some confidence

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some confidence

I would like to get some confidence to start creating my course. Its my first time creating cources. I have only taught up untill now.

I hope I will get some support here 

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MithMithun604  Welcome to the community!  This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy.

Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contain at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Hi

I didn't sell any on my first week, does anyone can help?

Thanks

Vivian

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VivianChang939 I'm very sorry to hear you're having a rough time here! You might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435

Good luck!

Mery Mejia

Community Moderator

Thanks for sharing the great article. Be patient ! Yes.

Hi-Yes Study as much as you can about how to Create your Course here! Good information from Eliana...it takes a while then it suddenly Clicks! The more Courses you make the Better you get at putting those Courses together-Udemy has also made it so Easy to Create a Course! The Best of Luck K

Hi MithMuthun,

I've got 1 course on Udemy so still quite new to it. I only ever taught in front of students

before this so a little bit of adapting required. I'm working on my second course now and

really enjoying it because of what I learned from making the first one.

Enjoy the journey and best of luck

Liam

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors