New Instructor Challenge - First Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Instructor Challenge - First Course Creation

Hi there,

I have signed up and registered for the new instructor challenge. I have successfully published my first course on Udemy. I am trying to track the status or determine whether I have completed this successfully. When I first signed up, I received an automated email with countdowns to publish, but that link is dead and not showing anything. Does anyone know whom I should reach out to for this? How does this exactly work? I did read everything from here (https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012790188-New-Instructor-Challenge-Guidelines), but I am not sure when Udemy will make public announcements, etc. If someone can explain this more clearly, that would be great.

Thanks

Taesun

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @datascienceone Happy to help! The best way to check the status of your request is by sending an email to Instructor Support. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

thank you for your prompt response.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors