New field for Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New field for Udemy

Hello all. 

I am preparing a course on Crossing Cultures, or Cultural Understanding and Integration.  

It actually fits across a number of fields - Personal Development, Business, Ministry...

In fact, any job where you are required to interact with other cultures.

How do I ensure that it gets to the correct field/category?  

Thank you

Karen

4 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Karen

how long is your course? In fact it is is strong in all these areas could it in fact be three courses with a thread of crossing cultures running through them? 

Other than that you would pick the two that most represent your course offering.

Good luck - it sounds exciting

Sharon

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

You can put it under two fields?

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Yes you can Karen - go to the Course Landing Page you can see that I have listed Spiritual Healing and Shaman - My courses are under Personal Development - Religion and Spirituality.See I have listed Spiritual Healing and ShamanSee I have listed Spiritual Healing and Shaman

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi Karen!

Great, it sound very interesting and fulfilling. Go go!

You see, I'm also getting ready to start working on a course to present (intercultural) mediation in a holistic way, considering the impact of all the 5 senses as well as the body/mind/emotions/spirit levels.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors