New to Udemy as Instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Udemy as Instructor

Respected Udemy Community of Instructors

I am an instructional designer and currently in the process of designing courses for teacher's professional development especially those belong to under privileged backgrounds and reside in under developed countries. 

I have already designed a course, the same course I prefer to create using Udemy platform. I have pre-recorded videos too for my course, but Udemy does not provide an opportunity to upload already created videos, can I use those videos? 

Although, Udemy is providing excellent support and guidance for instructors to walk through the whole journey of course creation to publishing the course. 

I am proud to join this community, and would be happy to provide guidance to others too. Thanks 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AyeshaK1280 Welcome to the instructor community! You can use the pre-recorded videos as long they meet the minimum standards, you can find all the information here

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors