Not able to complete verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to complete verification

Hi I'm from India and following the alternate way of verification. I have uploaded my Govt ID and after that the photo verification is not getting completed. Please help me on this.

Nayantara Mondal
Salesforce Solution Architech
4 Replies

Hi @NayantaraMondalIndia , please reach out to verification@udemy.com, the team will be glad to help!

Hi Maria,

Do you know how much time this team takes to resolve it as I have sent it yesterday but no answer yet.

@MariaG wrote:

Hi @NayantaraMondalIndia , please reach out to verification@udemy.com, the team will be glad to help!

Nayantara Mondal

It is been two days and yet not resolved. I really need to do that quickly as I have to publish it before 16

@NayantaraMondalIndia wrote:

Hi I'm from India and following the alternate way of verification. I have uploaded my Govt ID and after that the photo verification is not getting completed. Please help me on this.

th.

Nayantara Mondal
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NayantaraMondalIndia This process can take up to 3 days to be approved to be able to see the status of your process the best thing to do is follow up with the team in charge at  verification@udemy.com. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors